• Jewellery can be damaged by chemical products, perfumes, impact and intense friction.
• Colored gemstones, diamonds, organic gems (pearl, mother-of-pearl, coral, amber and others) and metals have different hardness. This is the reason why jewellery with gems must be put away separately.
• Jewellery with pearls and/or colored gemstones should not be used when going to the beach, swimming pool, worn during physical activities or when showering.
• Do not expose jewellery to perfume, hair spray, lotion, regular soap or any other chemical product. Chemical products might harm the lustre of your jewellery, especially with organic gems.
• Clean your jewellery with a soft brush, like a toothbrush, with neutral soap in running water and use a tissue to dry it.
• For jewellery with organic gems – use a soft cloth moistened with water to clean them.
• Also, do not forget that it is recommended that gemstone and/or pearl strands should be restrung once a year.